Breathe in Resilience, Breathe out Asthma
Composition: Fluticasone Propionate IP 250 mcg + Formoterol Fumarate Dihydrate IP 6 mcg Inhaler
- Combination of Fluticasone and Formoterol acts synergistically to enhance therapeutic effect & patient adherence.
- Provides rapid and dose dependent bronchodilatory action within 1-3 minutes.
- Exerts potent & sustained anti-inflammatory action than salbutamol.
- Mild, Moderate or Moderate-Severe Asthma
- Allergic Rhinitis
- An effective, well-established inhaled corticosteroid, that provides sustained anti-inflammatory effects.
- Long-acting β2-antagonist with a fast onset of action
- Fluticasone/formoterol provides clinically significant improvements in lung function and asthma control measures, with a lower incidence of exacerbations.
- It is superior to fluticasone alone and non-inferior to fluticasone/salmeterol in terms of effects on lung function.