Breathing well is living well
Composition: Budesonide IP 400 mcg + Formoterol Fumarate dehydrate IP 6 mcg
- Formoterol & Budesonide combination provides better clinical outcomes with longer duration of action.
- Shows excellent reduction in inflammation, severe exacerbations & airway responsiveness with rapid asthma control.
- Provides rapid onset of action within 2-3 minutes.
- Shows greater improvemet in
- Bronchial Asthma
- Moderate/Severe COPD Exacerbation
- Symptoms of Asthma such as Wheezing
- Budesonide is a glucocorticoid with high efficiency and a local anti-inflammatory effect.
- Formoterol fumarate is a bronchodilator that effectively relaxes the airway smooth muscle, and improves symptoms such as dyspnea.
- Budesafe-F 400 Capsule is a combination of bronchodilators and corticosteroids that has been shown to improve pulmonary function allowing for airway dilation over a prolonged period.
- Budesafe-F 400 Inhaler is an inhaled corticosteroid/ long-acting β2-agonist fixed-dose combination created with cutting-edge co-suspension delivery technology.
- Offers a consistent drug distribution and reliable aerosol performance even in the presence of simulated patient-handling failures.
- It improves lung function statistically and significantly.